Star Health Diabetes Safe Policy
Star Health Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Covers hospitalization expenses for complications of Diabetes, both type 1 and type 2 and other than complications of diabetes
- Policy can be taken on Individual and Floater basis.
- Two Plans are available – Plan A and Plan B.
- Plan A – Pre-acceptance medical screening is compulsory.
- Plan B – There is no pre-acceptance medical screening.
- No Waiting Period for Plan A. 15 months waiting period for Plan B.
- Out Patient expenses – for Medical consultations, Diagnostic tests, medicine and drugs
- Compensation for Accidental Death of the chosen insured person
- Donor expenses for kidney transplant surgery
- Dialysis expenses @ Rs.1000/- per sitting up to 24 months
- Cost of artificial limbs due to amputation up to specified limits.
- Automatic restoration of entire Sum insured
- More than 400 day care procedures covered.
Coverage and Features
Covers Hospitalization expenses due to complications of diabetes. Room, Nursing and Boarding Charges, Surgeons fees, Anaesthetist, Drugs and medicines
Section 2 :
Covers Hospitalization expenses for other than complications of diabetes.
Out-Patient Expenses : Medical Consultation, Expenses for Diagnostic tests up to specified limits
Personal Accident : Compensation for Accidental Death of the chosen insured person @ 100% of the health sum insured opted
To know more , Call or Whatsapp at 7015143936